Sunday, October 7, 2012

Andrew + Ambere (*Still adding more as they are edited!- please check back.)

I say jump: they jump! We were have way too much fun. *it was colder than you would imagine!

Check out this bride! Holy Hottness!

Let's have cake... and smash it, too!


Ok, who else feels the need to look at the bride, but must look at the groom's face when he SEES the bride?!  *So, thanks to my ninja like moves here it is! Priceless.




Girls doing the "guy pose":

Guys doing the "girl pose":


I say: "Kiss the girl!" He: kissed the dog! 

Sometimes we don't think photo shoots are fun...well, when I say we I mean other people!!!
 WE have fun!




Does this set the tone for a FARM wedding?


I just couldn't get enough!

Note: Andrew decorated this! (*proud*)

 Can you feel the love?!



1 comment: